Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My green thumb


I don't really have green thumb but I am working on it. Sofia, Luke and I planted these about a month ago. The top row is basil and the bottom row is parsley. I love to watch them curve towards the window in order to catch some better sun. We relate in that way- we LOVE sun!

I am so looking forward to farmer's markets and garden goodies this summer.

Dear Summer:

I know that you are on your way although Mr. Springtime really hasn't brought the sunshine and warm weather like I originally thought he would. I am holding out that in no time we will go from 54 degrees and frigid breezy to 90 degrees, humid as crap and sweltering like only Indiana can really do. I long for you, weather of golden skins, vitamin D to go around and bare feet (and sometimes butts) in the backyard. Come soon! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment