Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wanted!

Jamie: Wanted for bio-piracy?

Last week my darling husband picked me some flowers.... from  a vacant field near our addition. He actually went there to uproot some beautiful purple spring flowers to plant alongside our house. The lot used to belong to a Quaker church until they vacated 8 or so years ago. We have gone there before to pick apples and pears and get other flowers. We have never had a problem until the other day.

As my husband loaded up with his new-found flowers and bouquet for his beauty (ahem, that would be me) the neighbors closest to that field came out and started taking pictures. My husband asked if there was anything he could help them with and they told him that they were supposed to document anyone trying to take flowers from the field. Uh, ok. Whatever.

My husband says "that's fine, we live right over on that street right there so if there is a problem, you can let me know."

I love my husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment